Snake!!! Snake!!!

Alright

It was ok, but you have to make it a bit slower!

Bob1000 responds:

i made game better please re rate

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Very good!

LOL! That was fuuny, well animated and kewl!

Brain is tricking us. Brain is tricking us.

Ok

It was interesting, but the sound was annoying. you should have a switch for the sound so viewers can turn it off at will. Like you said your english needs some improvement as well. Otherwise nice.

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

Cool

Good game, with a good message! Take religion down. Enough with this shit! And to the previous reviewer: u are saying we should respect jesus even if we dont believe in him. But do you religous people respect us? Hell no! You think we are "sinners" and you are trying to "spread the message of jesus", in two words brainwash non-believers into believing. This game is an attack on religion as a whole, and you should accept that. It's not like it makes fun of something innocent. Religion has been the cause of disasters since the dawn of man.

the ugly the ugly

Unrealistic

Good graphics, atmosphere etc. but seriously weak as a game. It is obvious that the author tries to limit your actions, and that is very annoying. I mean, you try to dial and the guy hears the sound. Please.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Ok

Game was good, nothing really special though. Definitely not front page material. To all of those who are offended: sorry to say that, but although in life usually we dont have a choice about things, this is one we definitely do have a choice on. So i really dont see why people commit suicide, and i think they can be made fun of as much as we wish. It's their fucking cowardness.

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

Nice but very hard

It is well made, but the level of difficulty can't allow me to enjoy it too much. Furthermore the difficulty doesn't have anything to do with intelligence, only with how patient you are and if you can be pissed to click around for a whole hour. As an overall, very mediocre.

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Great!

Wow! Nice game, great gameplay and graphics, i'm pretty sure it will go front page soon!

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Very good

Nice game and nice reward for the secrets. To Sl1d3R : try to cheat a little by trying to find any pressable parts on the backgrounds by using the "tab". You will see a yellow square for anything pressable. This way you will find any secrets. Don't forget the cat!

Customer Service Customer Service

Ok

It is an interesting game, and so is the whole negociator series, but in real life if you act like that you'll never get anything. In fact, you have to be firm and raise your voice a little to get what you want. The game is good but the message is wrong.